Monday, February 05, 2007

my once said pain...

a friend of my ex called me... he said its so unfair for my ex....

i just wondering... isnt it he's the one who's being unfair??

i mean... ever since our relationship began.... its been unfair to me...

want to know few?

1. i want to break up with him but he refuse but when he was the one who's breaking up even do i refuse.... does he listen to me?

2. i understand him in everything he do... support him... but does he didnt do the same thing...

3. i fill up his weaknesses... but he didnt

4. he doesnt care, doesnt appreaciate...

5. when bad times occur... hes gone

6. im the only one whos trying to save our relationship

7. im the only one who live in reality

8. more bad times than good times

9. if there's a problem i want to talk it out but he wont give me a chance

10. im the one whos setting our date... im the one whos working things out.

do i have to continue??? things is not like the way they think... i mean... does his friend ever see us? or witness how he behave with me when things go wrong???

i think... the one whos being unfair here is him....

i only said my pain to my ex once... just once and now... he said im being unfair???

ssheeessshhhh..... im not mad... im just... disappointed... i thought hes the one who understand me... but i guess i was wrong....

No comments: